Business Development Manager, Marine & Industrial
International Sales and Business Development Role
Interested in playing a vital role in growing the international Marine & Industrial (M&I) segment that Frese is disrupting with its new extended product portfolio? Frese have experienced on average double-digit growth rates over the past five years and the addition of new products now allows the company to pursue an exciting aggressive growth agenda within this segment.
As Business Development Manager you will be the company’s face towards our domestic and international customers and will develop the business in close collaboration with our small dedicated M&I team from Product Management, R&D and Sales.
With reference to the Group Marketing Director you will be responsible for the development of Frese in the M&I segment and grow the M&I sales pipeline and sales organisation. To be successful, you will:
- Plan and execute customer sales meetings with focus on promoting and selling our product portfolio of M&I valve technology.
- Participate in fairs, symposiums and conferences.
- Prepare quotations in close collaboration with the Internal Sales and Product Management Team.
- Evaluate and optimize our “Route to market” by identifying and signing on new potential “Value added resellers,” OEMs and agents in relevant countries.
- Manage forecasts and sales reporting using MS Dynamics CRM system
- Education: Marine Engineer, Mechanical Engineer/Technician or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience with fluid- and/or thermodynamic related products
- Relevant work experience in an international environment (min. 3 years)
- Language skills: Danish and English, written and spoken; German is an advantage.
- “I can” attitude with documented results
Company Headquarters are in Slagelse (60 min. from Copenhagen), where you will be located.
International travel should be expected, approx. 60 days per annum.
What we offer
- Key role in the growing Marine & Industry business unit: For a bright and ambitious person, this is a job with influence, a wide variety of key tasks and professional self-development
- Passionate colleagues: Strong team spirit and an agile working environment
- Compensation: The position is a full-time position. You will receive a competitive package based on qualifications including fixed salary, bonus, company car, pension scheme, private health insurance, company mobile phone, free internet at home as well as other benefits and social activities.
Frese Group is a privately-owned company with 250 employees, whereof 150 are in the headquarters in Slagelse, Denmark. The group consists primarily of two business areas.
Frese A/S develops, manufactures and sells dynamic balancing valves to the global HVAC, District Energy and Marine & Industry markets. Frese has production facilities in Denmark and China as well as subsidiaries and sales offices worldwide.
Frese Metal-& Stålstøberi A/S is a modern made-to-order foundry utilizing the latest 3D scanning, simulation and printing technologies to develop solutions for the Marine and Offshore industry in close collaboration with customers throughout Northern Europe.
If you have any questions regarding the position, then please contact Fischer & Company, Christine Fischer +45 26160780, email; email@example.com. Please send CV to Christine Fischer, we recommend that you use your private email account also please list the job title in the email subject header
Please submit your application before 31 Jan 2018.