Vaillant Nordic is looking for an ambitious and experienced financial controller to become part of our team and join our growing organisation.
Vaillant Group - with headquarter in Germany and 13,000 employees in more than 20 countries - is a leading manufacturer in the international heating industry. The Nordic business of Vaillant Group is managed by Vaillant Nordic which covers Denmark, Sweden, Norway and export business to Finland. The multi-million business size of our four Nordic countries imply a needed focus on financial controlling to efficiently cover the big landmass.
As financial controller, you will report directly to the Vaillant Nordic finance director and join a finance team with profound influence within Vaillant Nordic. Your day-to-day activities are characterised by a high activity level and requirement to manage and prioritise between numerous external and internal services and projects. Your overall responsibility includes:
- Ensuring a high level of service with reporting and analysis for Vaillant locally and group-wise
- Ensuring a high level of service with reporting for Vaillant’s customers
- Supporting the finance director with budget, forecasts and business plan processes
- Taking part of the monthly and year-end closing
- Optimising processes
- Being the key person for any implementation of new processes/systems related to the finance community
- Managing ad hoc-accounting activities
- Minimum 3-4 years of work experience in a similar position
- HD-R or similar education
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced skills within PPT, Excel and Word are a must
- SAP experience is a requirement
- Fluent in English and Danish
- Experience with heating segment is an advantage, but not a requirement
To be successful in this position, you have the following characteristics:
- High drive and natural curiosity
- Team player and persistent to secure successful implementation in time for all initiatives you lead
- Positive and open-minded mindset: you can see the big picture from Vaillant’s customers internally and externally to optimise current processes
- Analytical skills with a strong motivation for detailed analysis
- Structured and fact-based approach
- You are not afraid to challenge current processes
- You are willing to have some travel days
We offer you an exciting and challenging job with opportunities for professional and personal development. You will be a part of a team with a unique opportunity to set your own footprint and be a big part of the development of Vaillant Nordic.
Send your application and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis and finish the process when the right candidate is found.