Heat pump product manager
Vaillant Nordic is looking for a highly-experienced heat pump product manager to become part of our team.
Vaillant Group – headquartered in Germany with 13,000 employees in more than 20 countries – is a leading manufacturer in the international heating industry. The Nordic business of Vaillant Group is managed by Vaillant Nordic which covers Denmark, Sweden, Norway and export business to Finland. Vaillant´s business in the four Nordic countries grows extraordinarily, especially in the product segment of heat pumps. To further fuel the growth, we need a dedicated heat pump professional to support us to reach the next levels.
Your day-to-day activities are characterised by a high activity level and requirement to manage and prioritise between multiple different tasks and projects. At the same time, you will become the link between the Nordic heat pump business and the headquarter operations regarding heat pumps.
Your overall responsibility includes:
Product management for the product segment of heat pumps
- You will be the technical spearhead for the heat pump technology among our Nordic organisation
- You will cover the technical responsibility of giving impulses for future heat pump development projects, and you will represent the Nordic organisation in that role
- You will define technical needs to succeed in our market
- You constantly work on transparency regarding technical performance and support with improving continually
Heat pump market expert
- You will be the last-level market expert for the Nordic markets
- You will constantly oversee market developments and trends
- You will build up a strong network in the Nordic heat pump community
- You will represent Vaillant in the different Nordic heat pump associations
Heat pump skill promoter
- You will work out and execute the technical skill strategy for the Nordic team
- You will constantly improve the overall knowledge and expertise for the Nordic team
- You will make sure that the skill level in width and depth matches the growth of our heat pump business
To be considered for this position, you to have a profound expertise in heat pump technology. Next to that, you should have a strategical mind-set which allows you to extrapolate success factors of the future. You are equipped with strong analytical skills and motivation for detailed analysis. You have a structured and fact-based approach and a positive and open-minded mind-set. You like to dive into market mechanisms and decider-analytics, and you also enjoy standing in front of a crowd and share your knowledge.
Moreover, you should:
- Have advanced skills within PPT, Excel and Word
- Have excellent communication skills in Danish and English
- Have a positive and proactive way of addressing work topics
- Be a team player and networker
- Be willing to have some travel days
Join Vaillant Nordic
You will be a part of a team with a unique opportunity to set your own footprint within the company and be a big part of the development of Vaillant Nordic.
Send your application and CV in English to HR manager Christina Nilsson at email@example.com. We regularly call for interviews and finish the process when the right candidate is found.