NOVENCO Building & Industry i Næstved is looking for Electrical Engineer who can optimise our future control for ventilation system.
Do you have experience with motor controls, automations system, product development and HVAC. Together with the passion, for working and be a part of a team where we want to develop power and control system for fan and ventilation technology with integrated IoT? Then, you may very well be on your way to become an integrated part of our team of creative R&D Engineers who develop the future high efficiency Fans and control system.
At NOVENCO you will:
- Implement and work on electromagnetic motor system and drive solutions for the future.
- You will be working on technology projects, like IoT system, product development and optimizations.
- Continue development on NOVENCO Carpark and smoke exhaust system
- Electrical specialist on large projects for international customers within the sector, such as wind turbines, buildings, datacentres as well as the marine and offshore industry.
- Make the specification, design and program the controls.
- Develop your talent and expand your career as you take responsibility and address the everyday challenges.
Get responsibility for Development Tasks
At NOVENCO, you become part of a creative and informal team in the R&D department.
You will be responsible for Development Tasks and Courses, which can take up to several years to complete.
The projects features tasks within Ideas, Designs, Construction, Prototyping, Tests, and Implementation in production and Phasing-in at customers.
The goal of our products is that they are always ahead and “Top of the Line” compared to our Competitors.
The Development Work at NOVENCO is therefore very important and of very high priority.
We expect you are Systematic and able to keep focus on quality. You must be ready to work with several different projects at the same time, and thrive with new tasks and changes. You enjoy making improvements and completing development projects. Finally, you as a person is forthcoming and have a mind-set as a team player in close cooperation with both Sales and other Technical Colleagues thru out the organisation.
- Education as an electrical Engineer, or similar specialised within controls and development Work experience.
- Experience with Frequency drive, Motor technology, PLC equipment, Control panels and preferably HVAC and ventilations systems.
- Creative and curious in your work.
- A structured and organised work approach.
- Committed to your work and a great Team Player.
- Technical support-minded to assist and guide the organisation in Denmark, Holland, UK, Germany and international.
- Practical experience including commissioning with test and installation process.
- Fluent in English verbal and written, German optional.
- Experience with/or knowledge of ABB Automation builder, Schneider SoMachine, PcSchematic, Labview.
- Experience with the MS Office and knowledge of ERP systems.
If you have any further questions about the job, please contact Automation Manager R&D Ulrik H. Green,
phone +45 5578 1228.
Send your application and CV marked ”Development Engineer” to Human Ressource at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline is March 8th 2019.
For further information about NOVENCO Building & Industry A/S, please visit www.novenco-building.com